The bathroom vanity is among those. You might also want to change the look of your bathroom design by updating the vanity.
Use the steps below to color your bathroom vanity
1. Make use of a cabinet transformation kit that includes paint and topping. Rollers and paintbrushes are needed.
2. Take out the drawers and doors from cabinet and tape the cabinets with painter’s adhesive.
3. Painter’s glue can be used to repair any scratches on your cabinet.
4. Additionally, you can get a deglosser, which can be utilized instead of sealing the surfaces that you have on the bathroom vanity.
5. Make use of a damp sponge to wash the doors, drawers as well as the cabinet. Follow this with dry, clean cloth.
6. Make sure the cabinets, drawers and doors to air dry for at least two hours. Then, apply a second coat. let them dry for three hours.
7. Cover the cabinet with a protective coat and allow it to sit for twelve hours to dry. The topcoat helps make your cabinet strong and resistant to scratches.
8. Replace the drawers and cabinets.
To learn more about how to complete this enjoyable DIY project, take a look at our video above. Get started by purchasing the bathroom vanity transform kit. ltfhhbcaag.